• Cumhuriyet İlahiyat Dergisi- Cumhuriyet Theology Journal is a peer-reviewed Journal published twice a year as June 15 and December 15. (Article acceptance dates: January 1 - February 15 (23:59) for the 15 June issue; July 1 - August 15 (23:59) for the 15 December issue)
Cumhuriyet Theology Journal aims to publish scientific research such as papers, book reviews and symposium reviews on religious studies (Social Sciences and Humanities/Religion) and to share these studies with public.
• Cumhuriyet Theology Journal aims to publish scientific research such as papers, book reviews and symposium reviews on religious studies (Social Sciences and Humanities/Religion) and to share these studies with public.
• Cumhuriyet Theology Journal accepts paper submission from researchers with only doctoral degrees (for all authors) in research articles.
• Our journal an author cannot be evaluated more than once in the same period. In addition, the articles written by same author cannot be published two times in a row.
• The article size should not exceed 9,000 words.
• The article should be in accordance with the Spelling Word Template, the font should be Gentium Plus and the size should be 9 points, and the footnotes should be 8 points. ISNAD CITATION SYSTEM (2nd Edition) and Article Writing Word Template can be downloaded from the web page. We recommend you to watch the Author Guide Video below for the use of the Article Writing Template.
• Articles that are not prepared in accordance with the ISNAD Citation System 2nd Edition Footnote System and Cuid Article Writing Word Template are rejected DIRECTLY during the Pre-Check Stage and will not be reprocessed in the same publication period.
• In order for the articles in the translation type to be processed, it is required to have a certain number of (at least 5) citations in the original language of the article.
• At most only one work by the same author can be published on the same volume.
• The articles sent for publication are passed through the stages of PRE-CONTROL, PLAGIC SCAN, REFEREE EVALUATION and TURKISH-ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTROL. The work, which does not pass this process even though it has been examined twice during the Pre-Check stage, is returned to the author and is not processed again in the same publication period. Studies that pass the Pre-Check stage are included in the evaluation process in which at least two referees are assigned within the framework of the double-blind refereeing principle.
• It is requested that the 150-word abstract/abstract text of the articles whose peer-review process has been completed/passed by the referee be expanded to 600 words.
• Cumhuriyet Theology Journal uses The Isnad Citation Style.
• Isnad Citation System Academic Writing Guide
• Article Writing Word Template_Turkish
• Article Writing Word Template_Arabic
• Article Writing Template_Author Guide Video
• Book Review Writing Guide
• Book Critic Evaluation Form
• Investigative Publication Principles
• Book Review Writing Word Template
• Ph.D. Thesis Abstract Writing Word Template
(Must be completed within the last 3 years)
• Article Preliminary Review and Plagiarism Screening Form
• Copyright Agreement Form
• Author's Declaration Form Regarding Contribution and No Conflict of Interest
• Transcription / Transliteration Font